Who would be responsible for managing the affairs of current pensioners and those not affected by the new Pension Act?

In the Federal Public Service and FCT, a Pension Transitional Arrangement Department would be established. This Department will be made up of existing pension boards/offices and it shall carry out the existing functions of the relevant pension boards or offices. Among this function is the payment of gratuity and pension to existing pensioners and those exempted by the Act.